Wednesday, November 29, 2006

LJ LJ LJ! Ask the links from me. Bye blogger!

Chow just made me laugh like a mad idiot. She claims she sprained her neck, and she thinks it's due to the spin and the fall she had yesterday while ice skating. Now, that silly can't turn her neck to the right cos it hurts! Omgosh! Hahaha, ok yes I shouldnt be laughing.

Okay, so the undecisive me has finally decided on looking for a job! If all goes well, I should be working with Ms Tng and her Mr Moo! : D I'd gladly be looking forward to that then! In the midst of earning some bucks, I'll also be spending more time with Van! So I guess, it's all goood then : D

I should be playing bball tonight. Somehow, symptoms of ball withdrawals. I couldn't wake up in time for training today again, oops. Sudden urge of exercising has gotten me, yp, sam and a few others down to bowling later. I'm so gonna be a major clown at the alley later. For now, I'm gonna post some pics taken the last few days. The rest will be up later in an album, which I suppose, would make things much more easier. (please click on pics to enlarge, thanks)
























































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home